It's been a busy couple of months since Three Fourths Home was Greenlit on Steam. I've spent that time working on the game to add new content for its big day on Steam, and I'm thrilled to announce that we'll be launching the game on March 20th as Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition.
In addition to some visual tweaks and the oft-requested Linux version, a number of additions have been made to the game for the Extended Edition:
- New edit of the main game, in which an important story changes based on the way players navigate the conversation
- 20-30 minute epilogue set in Minnesota
- Music player featuring clean versions of the soundtrack by Neutrino Effect
- 4 new stories written by Ben
- "Photo viewer” tied to the events of the epilogue
Steam achievements/trading cards